Friday, September 17, 2010

Party in the city where the heat is on

I am having a crazy busy Friday so I will keep today's post short and sweet.  I was going to tell you about my healthy breakfast food I've been trying out this week....buuuut you will just have to tune in again Monday for that one. (Disappointed? Oh, don't act like you were going to eat healthy over the weekend anyway. Wink, wink.)

For weekend game day snack sake I thought I would share with you my pick for the best quick snack. You can pick up right in the regular grocery too.  Hummus is an amazing, healthy snack that is also very filling.  I've been munching on it all week with Kashi 7 grain Crackers.  Funny thing is, some brands of hummus I hate, some I can tolerate, and ONE BRAND I LOVE.  Lemme tell you about that one...

I titled this post "Party in the city where the heat is on" because I was first introduced to this name brand of hummus when I was in Miami for a friends bachelorette party (Party in the city where the heat is on, from Will Smith's song, Miami).  I've been addicted every since.  I barely even liked hummus before trying this, so to LOVE this as much as I do means it's THAT good.  The brand name is Sabra.  I've only had this "Supremely Spicy" flavor because I love it; and I can't fathom straying to another flavor.  If you try another flavor let me know what you think.

Defiantly pick some up this weekend for an alternative to those heavy cheese and Mexican dips we all binge on.  Don't even waste you time on a cheaper version, this brand is worth the spurge. 
(Do I sound like and Sabra infomercial or what?)




Thank you Erin for introducing me to this hummus yumminess! 

1 comment: