Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm thankful

I'm thankful for tons of things this Thanksgiving.  So many, my long list would bore you to tears.  I'll spare you the mush.

However, I want to tell each of you how thankful I am that you take time out of your day to read my blog.  I've had so much encouragement from friends and family and I can't tell you how much your sweet comments mean to me. 

I've enjoyed hearing all your thoughts and feedback after you make recipes.  It's so exciting to hear that you have been inspired by I've made.  I look forward to sharing much more with you. 

Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

Remember gobble 'til you wobble... 
...we will worry about the pants fitting too tight come Monday morning :-)

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for your blog Amanda...it is one of my daily reads!!

    ReplyDelete