Monday, November 8, 2010

Hot Chocolate, made even better

I love love love hot chocolate when it starts turning cooler.  You have come to learn by now I have quite a sweet tooth, so you can see how this rich chocolaty drink would be a weakness. 

I have to share with you my favorite Hot Chocolate, EVER.  (and I've had a lot of hot chocolate, lemme tell ya). 
Williams-Sonoma carries this seasonally, so stock up in the Fall and winter if you want to savor it on a cool spring evening.  This hot chocolate is different from anything I've ever had before because it's not made with cocoa powder.  No, that would be far too run-of-the-mill for Williams-Sonoma.  They completely upped the ante with making this out of shavings of pure premium chocolate.  Yes, it's true.  Rich, smooth, velvety chocolate shavings that melt away into a mug of warm milk.  What could be better than that?

I'm a purist when it comes to my cocoa so I've never sprung Peppermint Hot Chocolate.  However, if that's you cup of tea, or cup of cocoa rather in this case, I'm banking this would be the best Peppermint Hot Chocolate you've ever had.

Here's a link to the cocoa on their website.  You can also find it in all their stores.  Yes, it's more than you would typically spend on Hot Cocoa, but trust me, it's worth it. 

It would make a perfect hostess gift over the holiday party season. 
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/hot-chocolate-peppermint-hot-chocolate/?pkey=cbeverages%7Cfodbevchc

No comments:

Post a Comment