Sunday, December 26, 2010

New cookbook alert

Greetings from my NEW IPAD! (Good golly I love my husband) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. I can honestly say, my cup runneth over. I had perhaps the best Christmas ever.

I received a new cookbook for Christmas that I had to share with my peeps. Usually, I don't find Rachael Ray's cookbooks that appealing...however she has stepped up her game with her latest release, Look + Cook. I LOVE the recipes in this one. Plus, a bonus for all the visual learners out there is that there are tons of step-by-step photos for each recipe.

So many dishes I'm dying to try! For starters, I'm eyeing the Spinach and Artichoke Mac 'n Cheese recipe (for after I lose the holiday weight I found, *sigh*). I'm making the Winter Minestrone soup recipe for lunch this week. I will blog that this week if it's worthy of sharing ;-)

I think you would love this cookbook if you are looking to get out of your usual recipe rut. She uses lots of diverse, strong flavors. A perfect solution, since we are all sick of traditional, heavy holiday fare right now. Bleh.


Here is a link to the book on Amazon. You can see others give it glowing reviews as well.
http://www.amazon.com/Rachael-Rays-Look-Cook-Ray/dp/030759050X

No comments:

Post a Comment